The International Certified Examiner's (CFE) Examination - Preparation & Facilitation
We are pleased to present this course on two separate occasions in 2018. Please note that each presentation consists of two weeks (10 days) of lectures.
14 to 25 May 2018
27 August to 7 September 2018
Course fee: R27,995
The course fee includes:
- Registration for associate membership with ACFE International Chapter
- Registration for the examination
- An electronic copy of the ACFE manual
- Exam facilitation
- Lunches, teas and parking for the duration of the contact sessions
Closing date for registration: Two weeks before the course starts.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to register, you need to have ONE of the following:
• A three-year degree with two years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence, OR
• 10 years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence (no degree or other qualifications), OR
• A combination of certificates, diplomas and experience, with or without a degree, and less than 10 years’ experience
Please submit the relevant documentation along with a detailed CV and your registration form.
Download the course brochure.
Download the registration form.
Send your completed registration form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.