The International Certified Fraud Examiner's (CFE) Examination - Preparation & Facilitation
22 July to 2 August 2019
Course fee: R27,995
The course fee includes:
- Registration for associate membership with ACFE International Chapter
- Registration for the examination
- An electronic copy of the ACFE manual
- Exam facilitation
- Lunches, teas and parking for the duration of the contact sessions
PLEASE NOTE: In order to register, you need to have ONE of the following:
• A three-year degree with two years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence, OR
• 10 years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence (no degree or other qualifications), OR
• A combination of certificates, diplomas and experience, with or without a degree, and less than 10 years’ experience
Please submit the relevant documentation along with a detailed CV and your registration form.
Download the course brochure for more information.
To register: Complete the online registration form or download and complete the PDF form. Once we have received your registration form, you will be requested to also send your supporting documentation, so that we can determine whether you qualify for the course.
Closing date for registration: 8 July 2018.