The International Certified Fraud Examiner's (CFE) Examination - Preparation & Facilitation
27 July to 7 August 2020
Course fee: R36,000 (excl. VAT)
The course fee includes:
- Registration for associate membership with ACFE International Chapter
- Registration for the examination
- Training materials
- Lunches, teas and parking for the duration of the contact sessions
PLEASE NOTE: In order to register, you need to have ONE of the following:
• A three-year degree with two years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence, OR
• 10 years’ experience in fraud prevention and deterrence (no degree or other qualifications), OR
• A combination of certificates, diplomas and experience, with or without a degree, and less than 10 years’ experience
Please submit the relevant documentation along with a detailed CV and your registration form.
Download the course brochure for more information.
Closing date for registration: 27 June 2020.